Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of Fascinate Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. website (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these terms and conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must immediately stop using the website else it will be termed as your acceptance.
Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. will carry out work only where a written purchase order is provided by mail.
3. Changes to Website
Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to:
3.1 Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it with/without notice. Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
3.2 Change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. Website Design
Though every effort will be made to ensure that the website and any work done by us is free of errors but Fascinate Web Solution cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it. The web server, website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. until all outstanding accounts are paid in full. Any work done (unless specifically agreed) by Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. remain the copyright of Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client.
Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. and where no charge is made by Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. for such additions, Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
Database, Application and E-Commerce Development
Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
Where applications or sites are developed on servers not provided by Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd., the client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the client’s responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. before being made generally available for use. Where “bugs”, errors or other issues are found after the site is live, Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. will endeavor (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
Whilst Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. offers hosting of websites, no guarantees can be made as to the availability or interruption of this service by Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service.
Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial. Fees relating to web hosting or domain names must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. can cancel the said service and not liable for any data lost as a result of the cancellation.
7.1 All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. or otherwise used by Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. as permitted by law.
7.2 In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
8.1 The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
8.2 Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term or condition shall be severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Payment of Accounts
A deposit may be required from a new client before any work is carried out. In all cases, website hosting fees and any costs incurred by Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. on behalf of the client are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
It is the Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. policy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 3 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. If accounts are not settled or Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. has not been contacted regarding the delay, access to the related website may be denied. Fees relating to web hosting or domain names must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, we will with immediate effect, cancel said service and any data held by said service will be removed.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
We at Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. believe in helping all customers as far as possible, and has consequently prepared a thoughtful refund and cancellation policy. There may be some case of customer dissatisfaction due to many reasons . In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their projects and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows: If you have any questions about our cancellation and refund Policy than please feel feel free to contact us so that we may further help you.
12.1. Cancellation Policy:
- Domain Name Registration Services: Once you purchase your Domain Name, you are its owner and it cannot be “cancelled” until the duration of the domain term has expired. Domain names are controlled worldwide by Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN ) organization and we do not have any control over
- Cancellation of service renewals for on-going website promotion, website hosting or domain registration services must be made at least seven 7 business days prior to the end of the current service period.
- Requests received later than seven 7 business days prior to the end of the current service period will be treated as cancellation of services for the next service period.
- No cancellations are entertained for those services that the Business Hub had offered on promotional offer / special occasions or Discount period. These are limited occasion offers by the company and hence cancellations are not possible in any conditions.
- Fascinate Web Solution Pvt. Ltd. also reserves the rights to cancel your account any time without any notice and refund.
12.2. Refund Policy:
- We will try our level best to offer quality services that matches for our clients.
In case, any client is not completely satisfied with our services we can provide a refund. All refunds will take maximum of 7 working days to process and it will be refunded in your account either by Account Credits or direct deposit in your bank account.
- If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of Payment Gateway Name payments refund will be made to the same Bank account.
- Domain Name Registration / Domain Transfer or other domain related services is NOT refundable. Once you purchase your Domain Name, you are its owner and it cannot be “returned” until the duration of the domain term has expired.
- Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
- There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases. Refund requests for shared and reseller accounts after the initial 7 days non-conditional money back period will be refunded on a prorated basis of any unused time. Taxes can’t be refunded by us as they are deposited directly at the end of each month, however it might be possible to reclaim those directly from the government.
We thank you and appreciate your purchase with us. Please read the policy, conditions and process carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, concerning any purchase you make through us unless specifically stated otherwise on our product pages or readers offer advertisements. We make every effort to service the order/s placed with us as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each product.